Desk Application - Geekdom

Desk Application


We review applications for office memberships regularly and send out a formal call for applicants from folks that fill out this form.

80% of our office memberships are reserved for tech startups, and the other 20% for service companies that benefit our community.

Our office memberships start at $200/desk (person) and include a dedicated desk in a lockable office with you and your team, or with other entrepreneurs (usually 4 desks per office), conference room use, access to all community space at Geekdom, wifi, kitchen, and event space use for your event or meetup group.

All office memberships are month-to-month, and can be cancelled or converted to community membership ($50/month) with a 30 day notice. For more information, please email info@geekdom.com.

Please fill out this form to be added to the list for our next call for applicants. Thanks, and keep building cool stuff!


Come hang out with us!