The policies for utilizing the Geekdom Conference Rooms are as follows:
- Book a Geekdom Conference Room using your Geekdom membership portal, or by speaking with an Events Manager.
- Each Geekdom Membership Account, Geekdom Office Account, and Geekdom Corporate Account with 10 employees or less are allotted 2 free hours of conference room usage a day.
- Each Geekdom Corporate Account with 11+ employees are allotted 4 free hours of conference room usage a day.
- If booked for more than the 2 free hours allotted, you will be sent an emailed invoice and charged the set hourly rate.
- If invoice is not paid by the end of the business day, your Geekdom account will be charged the invoiced rate.
The guidelines for utilizing the Geekdom Conference Rooms are as follows:
- Please do not remove chairs or tables from Geekdom Conference Rooms.
- Please make sure dry erase boards have been cleaned and markers are put back, ready to use for the next person.
- Throw away any trash or food when finished with the conference room.
- Please push in all chairs and turn off any lights and projectors when done with the conference room.
- Do not use the conference room if you are not scheduled for it and respect the time of others when they are scheduled for the conference room.
- If using conference room near the end of the day (5PM), please place the trash can outside the door for trash pickup.
Indemnification; Limitation of Liability
- Hosts agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Geekdom, LC, its affiliates, and each of their respective shareholders, members, directors, officers, managers, employees and representatives (“Indemnitees”) harmless from and against all claims, costs, losses, expenses, damages, actions, causes of action, and/or liabilities, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or resulting from:
- (a) any breach by the Hosts of their obligations under these Policies and Guidelines;
- (b) any negligent act undertaken or committed by the Hosts, their employees, invitees, attendees or any contractors hired or engaged by Hosts, in connection with the performance of their obligations under these Policies and Guidelines, except to the extent such actions or liabilities are due to the misconduct or negligence of Geekdom, LC;
- (c) claims by any person against an Indemnitee in respect of personal injury or death, or loss of or damage to any property, caused by Hosts’ use of the Geekdom Conference Rooms;
- (d) any infringement or alleged infringement of intellectual property rights by the Hosts.
- Except for damages covered by Hosts’ indemnification obligations as set forth above, neither party shall be liable to the other for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages even if such party has knowledge of the possibility of such damages, provided that in no event shall either party be liable to the other for any lost profits.