- This event has passed.
2022 Geekdom Pre-accelerator Demo Day
October 26, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Help us celebrate the conclusion of the 2022 Geekdom Pre-accelerator and the six Geekdom community startups who participated in the program! Each company will be highlighted and the founders will give their 5 minute pitch. The six startups are:
- The Dog Guide – The Dog Guide helps dog owners and their dogs live their best lives through our hyperlocal network of websites across the United States.
- Developmate – Developmate helps real estate professionals qualify more real estate locations faster with less effort by automating, aggregating, analyzing, and visualizing all static and streaming real estate location data into one online map.
- PrintNet 3D – Distributed manufacturing software that automates 3d printers.
- Umami.Life – Umami Wine Guide helps wine retailers sell more wine through a curated digital shopping experience for their customers.
- SAFEtech – SAFEtech creates solutions to improve school safety by using technology to streamline attendance in real time, create clear lines of communication for staff and first responders, and digitizing crisis event procedures to improve response times.
- MVP Vibe – MVP Vibe is a social media app for independent artists to connect with their fans and earn money.
This event is free and open to the public! Come network with the tech community, meet these amazing Founders, and learn more about the innovative technology being built at Geekdom. Food and beverages will be available with FREE PARKING on-site. We hope to see you there!
About the Geekdom Pre-accelerator:
The core focus of the Pre-accelerator is to help founders master their pitch, prepare for accelerators, and learn more about the various funding mechanisms available to startups. Each week, the founders will attend lunchtime AMA sessions with topics ranging from venture capital to angel investment to key general & administrative items for startups. The companies will also attend weekly pitch practice sessions followed by back-to-back mentorship sessions.