- This event has passed.
Learn How to Get 35-45% More Time to Grow Your Business
December 9, 2021 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
The average small business owner spends 35–45% of their time handling employee-related paperwork, recruiting, hiring, and training. Professional Employer Organizations (PEO) help businesses with payroll, human resources management, workers’ compensation and loss control, and employee benefits. This allows organizations like yours to streamline operations in order to become more efficient and profitable. With more than 50% of start-ups and small businesses utilizing a PEO, the benefits of outsourcing your human resources are worth considering.
Join us at Geekdom for a Lunch & Learn with guest speaker Robert Stockhausen of SWBC PEO, where you will learn:
- What is a PEO and how can they help your business succeed
- How to create employee benefit plans
- How to streamline your hiring process
- How to build an efficient onboarding process for employees
- How to reduce your risk from workers’ compensation claims
- How to save time with HR-related tasks
Enjoy some lunch and learn to focus less on HR-related tasks and more on growing your new business!
Date: December 9, 2021
Time: 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Geekdom – Superman Room
110 E Houston St., San Antonio, TX