12 Jul Boost up your Business! Community Fund Applications Now Open
It’s that time again Geeks! (No, it’s not Christmas in July.) The Community Fund is now taking applications! You could get the chance to pitch your business to be awarded $25,000 in seed funding. Don’t worry, we’re all social distancing. This competition will take place virtually. Smile into your webcam and get ready for your close-up!
Who can apply? You can! If you meet the following:
- – Be a Geekdom member for at least 90 days
- – Have a legally formed company (LLC, CCORP, SCORP). Nonprofits are not eligible.
- – Be giving back to the Geekdom community
What happens next?
- – Fill out an application here before August 14th
- – Our selection committee will let you know if you’re a finalist!
- – Finalists will give a 5 minute pitch outlining their business to our panel of judges
- – The $25,000 investment winner will be announced during our Virtual Community Pitch August 28th!
Take a glimpse into our Hall of Community Fund Fame!
Looking for inspiration? Here are just a few of our previous winners.
You could be next! Click here to get more info and fill out your application today!