It’s that time again Geeks! (No, it’s not Christmas in July.) The Community Fund is now taking applications! You could get the chance to pitch your business to be awarded $25,000 in seed funding. Don’t worry, we’re all social distancing. This competition will take place virtually. Smile into your webcam and get ready for your close-up!
Who can apply? You can! If you meet the following:
- – Be a Geekdom member for at least 90 days
- – Have a legally formed company (LLC, CCORP, SCORP). Nonprofits are not eligible.
- – Be giving back to the Geekdom community
What happens next?
- – Fill out an application here before August 14th
- – Our selection committee will let you know if you’re a finalist!
- – Finalists will give a 5 minute pitch outlining their business to our panel of judges
- – The $25,000 investment winner will be announced during our Virtual Community Pitch August 28th!
Take a glimpse into our Hall of Community Fund Fame!
Looking for inspiration? Here are just a few of our previous winners.
You could be next! Click here to get more info and fill out your application today!